Homeowner noticed subsidence activity in the front of their home. The foundation footer, walls and concrete slabs had been affected, compromising the structural integrity of the home. Property was fully restored within 10 months.
- Worked with engineers to develop an action plan
- Installed steel beam and cribbing to stabilize the home
- Removed the front porch, sidewalks, and landscape for drill rig access
- Staged removal of concrete footer and walls
- Installed grouting and piers
- Poured new concrete footers and walls.
- Built new porch, installed new windows, stonework
- Installed interior drywall and painted
- Repaired lawn, sidewalks, and landscaping